Sales Operations Manager
- Makati, Philippines29th Floor, 29th Floor, Pacific Star Bldg. | Makati Avenue corner Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 50,000.00 - 60,000.00 PHP / monthPHP50,000.0060,000.0050,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
Foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in the Philippines, bringing thousands of your best-loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest talents as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We’re looking for a highly-driven and motivated Sales Operations Manager for our team in Manila. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this may be the place for you!
The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the management team.
This role will be based in Manila and will report to the Head of Sales.
About the job:
The successful candidate is to manage the Sales Operations team. This is a great opportunity to learn from and step into a leading on-demand food delivery experience!
- Lead and monitor the Sales Operations team
- Setup automated tracking and reporting to spot all the new trending restaurants from multiple sources (blogs, Instagram, restaurant discovery websites, etc.)
- Building and updating target lists for sales, identifying the priority restaurants/companies in line with the strategy of the company'
- Constantly challenge and reassess the list of priorities to ensure foodpanda always has the best restaurants in each area
- Supporting the sales department in Salesforce and administrative matters.
- Gathering intelligence on competitors and producing analysis out of that research
What we offer:
- Steep learning curve
- A vibrant and international team
- Regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company
- Fluent in English language and Salesforce knowledge is a must!
- Highly proficient in MS Office with strong Excel skills
- Demonstrate problem-solving ability with experience in providing practical business insights from large and complex data sets
- Analytical, number-oriented, attention to details and strong organizational skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and able to make quick, assertive decisions
- Independent and highly motivated fast learner
- Positive attitude with good communication skills
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Lover of food is a must!
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 29th Floor, Pacific Star Bldg. | Makati Avenue corner Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.