The Supervisor will work closely with the HR Recruitment Team and will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of the recruitment operations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creatively and resourcefully source hard-to-find talent.
- Pre-screening of resumes
- Call-outs and phone screening of candidates who pass the minimum job requirements
- Assessment of candidates through extensive face-to-face interviews
- Conduct of background check for short-listed candidates
- Data gathering, consolidation, and report preparation of recruitment statistics
- Filing and organizing Recruitment-related documents
- Coordinate efficiently and communicate effectively across different departments and levels of the organization.
- Other HR related duties when needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Business, or in any related field.
- At least 7 years of progressively responsible positions in Human Resources, specifically in Recruitment or Talent Acquisition
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, and self-driven individual who can source, assess, and engage the right candidates to work for the company.
- Highly proficient in written & verbal communication, and in the use of MS Office applications
- Preferably from a Search Firm
- Human Resources
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- 15/F Twenty-four Seven McKinley Building, 24th St. cor. 7th Ave. McKinley Parkway, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.