Inventory Management Associate
- Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
Expired in 16 days
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Conduct actual physical count in warehouse and retail stores on a regular basis.
- Check stock condition and stock level.
- Analyze stock movement and inventory level.
- Prepare inventory-related reports for management's reference in decision-making.
Should this opportunity interest you, the following basic requirements will help you in becoming successful in this position:
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering / Finance / Accountancy / Banking or any equivalent course.
- Experience in inventory analysis and cycle counting.
- With at least 3 years relevant experience in inventory analysis.
- Willing to do fieldwork from time to time.
- Highly analytical, keen to details and good with numbers.
- Fully adept with the use of MS Excel.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.