- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 days
- Recruiter responds
- 36% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 4F CBC Corporate Center, 724 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (Computer or Telecommunication), Accountancy, Finance, or equivalent.
- Required skill(s):
- SAP Functional: FICO, HCM, MM, PM, PP, RE, SD, PI;
- Technical: ABAP, BASIS, BI, BW, BOBJ;
- Project Management;
- Business Analysis;
- At least 4-5 years of working experience, specializing in the above-mentioned technologies as a Consultant is required for these positions.
- Will apply and provide Consulting services which evaluate and transform business requirements to system solutions for Clients using at least one the following acceleration framework and methods for SAP and other ERP Applications.
- Conducts analysis on the feasibility of SAP/ERP Applications requirement and develop custom components that satisfy the Clients business needs.
- Has a strong ability to understand Clients’ business processes and create solutions addressing the current and future needs of the organization.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo an initial interview (via phone), a technical exam, and management interview.
FishR.net Consulting and Management Corporation (FCMC) is an applications management and consulting firm that delivers high-impact and results-driven services. FCMC incorporates expediency and proficiency in delivering solutions that suit the demands of companies, simplifying otherwise complicated technology driven projects with its in-depth expertise on best business practices in the global industry.
Backed by more than twenty years of combined experience in the fields of Information Technology, Human Capital Management, Business Management Strategy, and Systems Implementation. FCMC commits to partnering with its clients to deliver excellent and efficient functional and technical service expertise.
Through its solid base of dedicated, highly skilled, and experienced IT professionals, FCMC is able to provide swift, reliable, and cost-effective service for the following areas:
Enterprise Resource Planning
Business Warehouse implementation, application maintenance and security services
Application development, maintenance, and support services
Project Management and Training
Enhanced Support and Applicaion Management
IT Business Strategy
FishR.net Consulting and Management Corporation (FCMC) belongs to a business conglomerate that supplies, implements, and manages the technology, communications, industrial, and security needs of its clients.
The Avesco group of companies, to which FCMC belongs, has been providing service to industry-leaders in banking, property, commercial, transportation, retail, and manufacturing, both in the private and public sectors for over 60 years.
The commitment of the group to continuously serve and provide premium value to their customers’ businesses spurred the birth of FishR.net Consulting and Management Corporation.