Property and Records Administrative Associate
- Makati, Philippines18th floor, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Manage the proper disposal of the company’s idle and defective assets/properties through facilitation of internal and external biddings.
- Facilitate the efficient transfer of the title/ownership of the real properties acquired and disposed in the name of the company.
- Facilitate the renewal of the fire insurance.
- Facilitate the renewal of company vehicles’ third party liability (TPL) and comprehensive insurance and registration.
- Manage the maintenance of the real properties acquired by ensuring the prompt payment of real property taxes to avoid penalties and surcharges, assign caretakers or security guards to ensure the maintenance and security of the properties.
- Facilitate the completion of the documentation of loan transactions by facilitating the registration of the real and chattel mortgages.
- Ensure that all business permits and licenses of the company are renewed before the prescribed deadline by the government to avoid penalties and surcharges.
- Monitor, updating and aligning of employees’ accountability ledger to FFE (Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment) database.
- Work on other admin tasks as necessary to facilitate the servicing of admin works not limited to his area of responsibilities as may be assigned by the superiors.
- Assists recording, indexing, filing and retrieving of active documents and storage of inactive documents.
- Assists the Admin Section Head in implementing policies on records development, maintenance, security, control, disposal, audit and archiving.
- Maintains the Database of all records transmitted for storage.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of both physical and electronic records based on established policies and procedures for a sound, physical and electronic internal records management.
- Provides records storage and extension services that will ensure easy access to these records.
- Ensures an organized records retention program in compliance with regulatory requirements based on approved policies and procedures.
- Assist in the compliance of BSP/Audit/AMLA and other regulatory documentation requirements, as needed.
- Education: Graduate of any Bachelor's degree course in Accountancy/Business Administration/Management or any other related fields.
- Experience: With at least 2 years experience in the related field (Records Management)
- Skill/ Knowledge: Must have good written and oral communication skills, Records Management, Property Management, Basic taxation and accounting, familiar with Microsoft applications, conversant in English and Filipino.
- Personality: Be able to work with colleagues harmoniously. Must be organized, persistent, thorough and punctual.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- Record Keeping
- Attention to Detail
- Data Management
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- PS Bank Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About First Metro Securities Brokerage Corporation
FIRST METRO SECURITIES BROKERAGE COPORATION is a stockbrokerage house licensed to trade in the Philippine Stock Exchange.
Established in 1994, we have been a trusted provider of equity brokering services and solutions to individuals, public and private corporations and other financial institutions for over 20 years.
Our strong expertise in the stock market is backed by the strength and stability of FIRST METRO INVESTMENT CORPORATION, the leading investment bank in the country, and the METROBANK GROUP, one the Philippines' largest financial conglomerates.
We provide our clients with easy and convenient access to the listed securities in the stock market, either thru our state-of-the-art online trading platforms or with the assistance of our seasoned and knowledgeable equity brokers.
Our strategic alliances with highly regarded local and international economic and market research providers give our clients access to superior and reliable economic and market information, analysis and recommendation.
We are the market maker and one of the authorized participants of the country’s first and only Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF), the FIRST METRO PHILIPPINE EQUITY EXCHANGE TRADED FUND (FMETF), which tracks the performance of the PSE Index.
WE PUT PEOPLE FIRST.
We believe success happens when we put talented and passionate people together in an inspiring environment that supports teamwork and personal growth. That is why at FirstMetroSec, we put people first in everything that we do. We focus on attracting and nurturing top talent and providing them with a career that is fun, rewarding and engaging. We motivate people to perform at their very best through continuous training, advancement opportunities, a collaborative atmosphere and competitive pay and benefits packages. Our rapidly growing team is always on the lookout for people who are results-driven, energetic, team-oriented and customer-focused. If you have these qualities and can see yourself at FirstMetroSec, we would like to hear from you.