Accounting Assistant - CPA
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Records daily transaction of Mutual Funds and process NAV and NAVPS (Daily FS)
- Prepare daily cheque vouchers - Redemption, Payable to Suppliers, Contracors, Stock Purchases,etc.
- Prepare Bank and Portfolio Reconciliation of the Fund
- Ensure accounting records of the FUND are filed properly
- Maintain Account Schedules
- Prepare monthly reports required by FMIC/SEC/BIR
- Perfom task that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of Accountancy, must be CPA
- 2-3 years experience in non-mutal fund company with knowledge in basic FS preparation
- Strong written and verbal communcation, proficient computer skills, analytical and numerical skills
- Comprehensive knowledge on Philippine Accounting Standard, BSP/SEC/BIR regulations
- Patient, hard working, resourceful, organized, fast learner, disciplined and self motivated
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.