Whoever wins this role will be one lucky developer!
You’ll be fortunate enough to be working for one of Australia’s leading eCommerce digital agencies, specialising in the development of cutting edge eCommerce sites with traditional frontends and Shopify engines, and you’ll be working with some of the most experienced devs in the market.
You’ll also have:
- Commercial development experience, definitely in frontend development and preferably with eCommerce sites.
- A passion for coding, always wanting to see more, learn more and solve problems.
- Experience working with international teams, where you’ll be part of a distributed workforce.
- Have an understanding of eCommerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento or similar.
- A history of owning your own work, completing projects on time and to spec. You’ll be a master of your own work.
On top of being a really cool company and a great place to work, you’ll get the following benefits as part of the Filta Family
- Fixed 6:00am to 3:00pm Monday to Friday shift
- HMO for yourself and one dependent from day one
- 20 combined SL/VLs per year accrued from day one (you will have 10 accrued once you pass regularisation)
- Monthly social activities paid by the company– such as watercolour workshop, board games, laser tag, escape room, team dinner, etc.
- Monthly 20 min at desk massage paid by the company
- Free access to our in-house fully maintained gym with free gym coach
- A very cool and inclusive workplace with access to all our facilities and amenities in the office including a massage room, showers, kitchenettes, breakout areas, etc
- 30 minutes early out Fridays (after regularisation, upon completing all your tasks for the week, and if you’re on time during the week)
- The opportunity to be a part of Shopify Meetup Manila run by Filta every quarter. This event will expose you to the Shopify – the world's fastest growing eCommerce platform – and the ecosystem in Manila
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Doña Julia Vargas Avenue & Bank Drive, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.