Service Desk Representative
- Mandaluyong, Philippines79 Epifanio de los Santos Avenue , Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Service Desk Representatives' main responsibilities are to accept incoming calls for both local hotline and toll-free hotline numbers, provide information to clients regarding status of their concerns and requests, serve as back-up representative for Electronic Channel depending on the surge of volume of emails and expected to support other activities that his/her Team Leader may assign from given time.
- To be able to provide first call resolution to the clients.
- Monitoring the commitments based on standard and complaint turn-around times (TATs). Tasked to liaise with internal operations of the company in the accomplishment of such
- Provides feedback to clients regarding the status of their concerns and requests. Types of feedback may vary from the concern being on-process, complete, or delayed.
- Expected to support activities that the Team Leader assigned within one's capacity
- High sense of responsibility and urgency in dealing with external and internal clients
- High regard for integrity
- Good oral communication skills, both English and Filipino
- Proficient in e-mail and complaint handling, with high service quality
- Good multi-tasking and account management skills
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Must be a graduate of any 4-year course
- Willing to work in MANDALUYONG CITY
- Preferrably with 1-3 years experience in customer service
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 79 EDSA, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 6 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.