- Mandaluyong, Philippines79 Epifanio de los Santos Avenue , Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Lead programmer is responsible for delivering quality software development and maintenance services. Performs high complexity software development work under the direction of the Manager or IT Technical Architect and functionally, the lead programmer will be doing major enchancements to a specific module of a core system, or the development of new system.
- Application Development and Maintenance
- Application Deployment and Support
- Quality Assurance and Compliance
- Technical Optimization
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related discipline required.
- Experience in software development, deployment and integration and computer systems validation.
- Experience in open source technology environment as front-end, back-end and database design and development is a plus.
- Experience in mobile environment is a plus.
- Experience from real estate, hospitality, retail, tenancy, leasing and property management is a plus.
- Good analytical skills; able to communicate complex concepts in an understandable way.
- Communicating the status of each project to the client and management.
- Cross-functional team leadership and strong team management skills.
- Mentoring skills and experience is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 79 EDSA, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.