- Mandaluyong, Philippines33 Mayon Street , Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Specific Responsibilities
- Coordinate with various local government units/agencies in processing Business Permits, Licenses, and other requirements of Co-owned stores.
- Process and monitor quarterly and annual renewal of all necessary requirements with various local government units and agencies.
- Coordinate with Business Partner regarding the submission of all necessary requirements with various local government units and agencies.
- Handle registration, realty tax, and insurances of Company-owned outlets.
- Handle registration and insurances of Company-owned vehicles.
- Prepare legal documents for Co-owned stores.
- Maintain local government related files of Co-owned Outlets, Business Partner-owned Outlets, and Main office.
- General Responsibilities
- Receive incoming correspondences and distributes or sends outgoing letters/documents.
- Ensure that all the important transactions of the department are properly documented and updated in the system promptly.
- Ensure timely preparation of reports and documents.
- Ensure that all records and files are properly managed for easy retrieval.
- Meet with the superior and other personnel in the department to identify and resolve issues/problems, work activities, projects, and programs as well as existing systems and procedures.
- Answer queries regarding the department’s responsibilities and interfaces with the different organizational units.
- Ensure proper handling and care of all accountabilities – computers, printers, office supplies, etc.
- Attend training programs and other company-related activities sponsored by the Human Resource Department to help enhance one’s capability.
- Practice 5S daily in the work area. Maintain good housekeeping in the workplace.
- Safeguard/protect the company’s image.
Graduate of any four-year course Preferably BS Management, Accounting, or any business-related course
At least 1- 2 years experience in processing local government documents
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Interest in fieldwork
- Good Communication Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Willing to travel
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.