Team Leader for Operations - Data Station Officer (DSO)
- Baliuag, PhilippinesBaliuag, Central Luzon, PhilippinesBaliuagCentral LuzonPhilippines
- Full time
- Print job orders, sort and arrange printed job orders accordingly per business area as deemed applicable.
- Clean the database of Data Station before the new operations cycle starts.
- Check rover data and time setting before new operations cycle on a daily basis.
- Upload all accomplished JO including pictures, of field findings from a handheld device, send data accomplishments to customer assigned representatives and Operation Assistant-Head Office.
- Review and validates data gathered on a daily basis.
- Submit Daily Accomplishments Report to Administrative Specialist.
- Adhere to the required official work schedule.
- Adhere to all company rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.
Note: This JD is subject to change/s as deemed necessary and applicable.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or any equivalent course
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be willing to in train in Batangas City
- Must be willing to work at Baliuag, Bulacan
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.