- Batangas City, PhilippinesBatangas City, CALABARZON, PhilippinesBatangas CityCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
- Resolve operational problems within the defined schedules and service level agreements.
- Analyze root causes of operational malfunctions and provide resolutions.
- Handle escalated issues and follow-up on outstanding issues promptly.
- Develop preventive measures and document issue resolution procedures.
- Manage job calendars and flows to ensure timely completion.
- Recommend process improvements to improve operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Evaluate current operational processes and recommend improvements.
- Monitor system operations and troubleshoot problems.
- Assist in budget preparation and resource allocation for support services.
- Maintain daily logs of operational issues and maintenance activities.
- Contribute to business meetings and report on issue status.
- Develop support plan to prioritize and resolve multiple issues.
- Must be a Graduate of BS Industrial Engineering or BSBA major in Operations Management
- With at least 1 year experience in Data gathering and analysis
- With strong analytical and planning skills
- Ability to collect, organized, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledgeable in MS Office specifically in MS Excel and PIVOT
- Has good communication and written skills
- Willing to travel and relocate if necessary
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.