- Pasay, PhilippinesJ.W. Diokno Boulevard Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Handle customs clearance and dealing with troubles and determine route causes and carry out countermeasures.
- Design work plan at warehouse and monitor progress.
- Check deliveries to each store and deal with unfinished or late deliveries.
- Determine route cause for data difference between inbound and outbound in factory, warehouse, and stores, edit inventory data, request inventory data editing to warehouse.
- Ensure cost saving and maximized budget through monitoring of budget and checking of billing of the costs.
- Visit warehouse of logistics company, check operation and feedback improvement points.
- Plan cost reductions and negotiate with logistics company and monitor the results after negotiation.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): project management, logistics, planning, analytical, problem solver, budgeting, negotiation
- Background in E-commerce would be an advantage
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- J.W. Diokno Boulevard Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.