Associate Director for Corporate and Public Affairs (Public Relations and Corporate Communication)
- Makati, Philippines8th Floor, ACE Bldg., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As Associate Director for Corporate and Public Affairs, you will be the face of Evident with several clients, managing retained monthly work and with the commercial sense to find new opportunities.
Great content is at the heart of what we do and you will need to be an excellent writer. This may be editing a detailed report, composing tweets or articles from scratch or polishing articles from junior members of staff.
It’s important that you have a passion for strategic, high impact public relations; public affairs; stakeholder engagement and corporate social responsibility.
- You have a nose for the news. You must have the ability to take a client’s report, research or new product and fashion it into a newsworthy press release. Knowledge of the Philippine media landscape is essential.
- You are a confident project manager who can competently manage the production of a public relations and stakeholder engagement campaign.
- You will be a flexible member of a small team. Helping out with other workloads and new business pitches as required.
- You are professional and polite with clients and have the experience and/or confidence to constructively challenge them when necessary.
- You have the ideas and commercial sense to help clients find new ways to communicate their messages and create successful campaigns.
- You have a solid understanding of the digital landscape and know how to effectively use platforms and content styles to achieve impact for your clients.
- You will lead new business pitches and actively seek opportunities to grow the business.
- You’re a hard worker and can work with tight deadlines
- You are organized and independent – able to be left with a project and run with it.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.