Business Development Manager (LOGISTICS)
- Pasay, PhilippinesPasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Tracks individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Evaluates options and resolves internal priorities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Estimates partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Business Development Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Closing skills
- Motivation for sales
- Prospecting skills
- Sales planning
- Selling to customer’s needs
- Territory management
- Market knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Meeting sales goals
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in any field, Master's degree is a PLUS
- 8 to 10 years of sales experience
- Experience in NVOCC/Shipping/Logistics/Supply Chain/Freight Forwarding industry is a MUST
- Outstanding knowledge on MS Office; such a Word, Excel and Presentation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.