This is an office-based assignment at the Project Management Office in Muntinlupa City.
- Collecting and verifying employee and timekeeping data.
- Computing wages, deductions, commissions, benefits, etc.
- Reviewing computed wages to ensure accuracy.
- Issuing and distributing paychecks.
- Updating payroll information for promotions, transfers, terminations, and new hires.
- Recording and maintaining employee records and payroll transactions.
- Preparing statements reflecting earnings, taxes, and deductions.
- Answering questions and resolving issues regarding payroll.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies, relevant industry regulations, tax, and deduction laws.
- Preparing payroll reports for management and auditing purposes.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders.
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries.
- Writing and issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of teams or senior staff.
- Maintains rapport with customers, managers, and employees by arranging continuing contacts; researching and developing new services and methods; setting priorities; resolving problem situations.
- Maintains suggestion system by directing and controlling administrative technical aspects in accordance with management directives.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
- Completes administrative projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems; recommending re-deployment of designated resources;
- Finding ways to improve administrative processes.
- Degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in payroll administration.
- Good working knowledge of accounting practices and tax laws.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, payroll systems and database software.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail.
About ENDEC, Inc.
ENDEC, INC is a Philippines registered company engaged in consulting engineering, procurement management, project management, and construction management. It has a well-deserved reputation for providing International Standard Engineering with a low-cost structure and an ability to deliver projects in difficult and often remote areas, on time and on a budget. We have been a well-established and growing company in the project management and construction industry for more than 16 years.