Digital Marketer | Website Development / Digital Marketing
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 14 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 15 days
- Recruiter responds
- 40% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- EDSA Wack Wack, Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Three (3) years experience in marketing & SEO.
- Solid knowledge of marketing automation software required; preferred knowledge of Salesforce or Infusionsoft.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels; setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns and tagging campaigns and web pages for tracking.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities. Detailed, extremely accurate, analytical and well organized.
- Excellent PC skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Hands-on day-to-day experience reporting and tracking core SEO metrics
- Proven experience delivering rank and traffic improvement through SEO techniques
- Deep understanding of keyword research, link building and content optimization
- Rigorous strategic, analytical, quantitative and reporting skills
- Planning and executing all web, SEO, marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns. Strategizing and managing SEM vendor. Measuring experiments and conversion tests.
- Gathering, synthesizing and applying digital insights and customer behavior to create and manage digital campaign strategies that drive the business. Optimizing spend and performance based on the insights.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs) and budget. Utilizing information to optimize marketing channels.
- Executing a consistent lead generation process online and through campaigns. Accountable for the lead generation process/results for channels supported during a campaign.
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Conduct research to create portfolio of target keywords and develop roadmap for significantly improving rank and traffic.
- Weekly and monthly SEO reporting, tying performance to team and company-wide goals.
- Drive editorial SEO strategy, understanding consumer use and business value of search engines, optimizing content for all aspects of customer journey.
- Perform regular SEO audits, complete with tactics for improvement and implementation plans. Provide recommendations for site structure, blog content, and landing pages to drive quality, targeted SEO traffic.
- Research competitor SEO metrics (ranks, inbound links, content topics, formats, and distribution, social media exposure, on-page optimization, etc.) and adjust program to compete.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
The Company offers a broad spectrum of professional services to small and medium sized businesses in Australia ranging from client relationship management, technology support, accounting and administration, paraplanning and creative marketing services among others. Our motto is ‘Powering your potential’.
Our Directors are highly experienced with global BPO and ITO companies and have ambitious growth plans for the business.
3/F Polar Center Bldg. EDSA Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City
Size : 10 -30 employees
Dress Code : Business casual
Industry : BPO
Day Shift : 6AM -3PM/ 7AM -4PM
Performance Based incentives
Expanded maternity leave
Guaranteed Philippine Holiday leaves
WHY JOIN US:
We are passionate about supporting our Australian Clients and look for staff who are customer service oriented and motivated to succeed. As an employer we aim to be a supportive and empowering organisation.
In Australia and the Philippines, we have leading staff practices including ongoing training and development, providing medical insurance coverage, market leading maternity and paternity leave allowances, additional leave for single parents and community engagement programs.