- Write for various projects — But of course! For this, you’ll need to write with precision and wit. Web copy, social media ads, captions, flyers, newsletters, radio spiels, you name it. You won’t be boxed-up here. You’ll be brainstorming, taking responsibility for your timelines and deadlines, asking the right questions, researching, and working with an awesome group of people. You’ll be drafting, rewriting, editing, polishing, and giving and receiving constructive feedback. On top of that, our Content Writers know how to work excellently under pressure. They aren’t easily fazed by the workload, but strategically attack their deliverables with grit and grace.
- Be passionate about all aspects of writing — Let’s just say our Content Writers are fans of impeccable grammar. They have a working knowledge of how certain words mean certain things to certain people, and they can explain what works and what doesn’t. On top of that, our Content Writers are well-read, social media savvy, love learning, and are infectious with their love for their craft. These folks are all about good writing practice, and they aren’t afraid to learn from their mistakes.
- Focus on the solution behind the messaging — Solutions-centered creativity is where we’re at. We need someone who can think, and think well. You'll have your briefs and timelines, certainly, but as with everyone else on the team, our Content Writers don’t just create. They elevate. They find every single way we can hit that messaging bullseye, making sure the copy communicates what it needs to.
- Be a collaborative communicator — Because you'll be working with different clients and collaborating with other artists, you know how to reconcile various ideas, concepts, and messages into one compelling whole. Our Content Writers know that communication goes beyond words: it’s all about people. They’re comfortable giving, receiving, and applying constructive feedback, because their passion is for elevating the project.
- Have loads of fun — Because you’ll be working in Elevation Partners (aka an environment filled with awesome people with a culture that will push you to your greatest potential), this is a given. For sure. :)
Skills and Strengths
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
- A natural researcher, ever curious about the world
- A critical, conceptual, and creative thinker
To thrive as a Content Writer, you’ll want to be:
- Positive, passionate, and resilient under pressure
- Knowledgable in copywriting, marketing, and design
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Empathetic, able to understand people
- Self-motivated and needing minimal supervision
- Willing to do whatever it takes
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Suite 1004, The Infinity Tower, 26th St., Bonifacio Global City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
Elevation Partners is a full-service creative agency specializing in digital marketing and content production. We aim to create content and brand experiences that matter and make a difference. Our services include Brand Design, Brand Strategy, Community Management, Web Development, Integrated Campaigns, Marketing Consultancy, and Social Strategy. We also have an in-house production team called LAMP that caters to our clients Photography and Video Production needs. In an ever-changing media landscape we strive to adapt and remain ahead of the game in order to provide our clients solutions that are effective and that utilize the right technologies and channels.