- Answer Telephone, and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate person.
- Arranges conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for department personnel.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Compose, type and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Mail transmittal of information and documents.
- Submit Daily Accomplishment report to Supervisor
- Do other admin works
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Graduate of any 4 year course
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Business Analysis
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Leadership skills
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- V.V Soliven bldg. EDSA, Greenhills, San Juan
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- 3 openings
About V. V. Soliven Realty Corporation
The VV Soliven Group of Companies is one of the country's leading real estate developer in the Phlippines and has been a pioneer in the industry since 1965 with a strong foundation build by its founders, Rltr. Victorio V. Soliven, the acclaimed father of Real Estate Marketing in the Philippines and Rltr. Purita R. Soliven, the first lady of CREBA, Inc.. For more than 50 years, VV Soliven has earned a name in the Real Estate industry and pioneered in building quality homes both for economy and upscale markets. VV Soliven had developed over 50 subdivisions/cluster developments and continues to contribute to the country's real estate growth with its vast housing projects prominently located near and within Metro Manila namely: Loyola Grand Villas ( Quezon City), Windsor Place Resort and Residences ( Marikina), South Green Heights Executive Homes (Alabang, Muntinlupa), and many more. In its desire to head over competition by providing quality and state of the art housing projects, VV Soliven cotinues to grow with its upcoming mixed- used projects and townships in Metro Manila and strategic resort locations. VV Soliven in its continuing development is welcoming applicants who are entreprenuerial, talented, smart, passionate and goal-oriented to be part in this proven and growing company. Why join us? V.V Soliven Group of Companies is one of the well-established Real Estate Companies as recognized in the Nov. 2008 BizNews Asia issue as among the Top Real Estate Developer of the country today. The company has been involved in the development subdivisions, Housing and Condominium projects including tourism oriented projects having existed for more than Four Decades. It aims to contribute to nation building adapting the corporate value of total commitment, innovations and total customer satisfaction from top management down to the lowest echelon of the company. It’s offices are located at the 3rd floor V.V Soliven the Shopping Complex (opposite Camp Aguinaldo) EDSA, Greenhills, San Juan City.