- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 81% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 16 hours ago
- Executive Search Firm
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 40,000.00 - 60,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- TBA, Malvar, Philippines
Performance Management and Coaching
Persuasion and Negotiation
Policy Creation and Implementation
- Graduate of Human Resource Management, Psychology, or any other related course;
- With at least 10-years of solid work experience across all HR disciplines, particularly in organizational development & performance management;
- Exposure in the FMCG industry is an advantage;
- Working knowledge and experience in FMCG quality audit system (ISO, FSSC, URSA, YUM, McD, etc.);
- Exposure to and experience in compliance audit (DOLE, BFP, DENR, etc.);
- Must have excellent leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Responsible, trustworthy, and mature;
- Willing to work in Batangas.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions in the company, including talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, training & organizational development, performance management, employee relations, and people retention.
- Partners with the business leaders to achieve the business objectives; Provides HR solutions to accelerate people development towards business achievements.
- Reviews, develops, and implements HR policies, processes, and programs to ensure alignment with organizational goals.
- Responsible for HR projects implementation.
- Responsible for building a strong culture to engage the people towards business strives.
- Leads, coaches, and mentors the HR team members to build professional HR competence and deliver comprehensive HR services to the business.
EJ HALL CONSULTANTS, INC. is a company of highly energetic, talented and dedicated individuals committed to providing professional search and selection services to a broad base of clientele from large local and multinational companies in various industries. Borne of many years of experience, we have adopted and perfected the total approach when addressing our clients' recruitment needs. It involves understanding fully what the client needs, committing to serve the need as understood, and finally, delivering as committed. This approach derives from our belief that one delivers best when there is commitment, and commitment can grow only with full comprehension of what is required. Corollary to this, we serve the job-seeking public by providing them with as many job opportunities as possible and wider options for career development. Our team of competent and friendly Consultants professionally handles their application and guides them every step of the way in the recruitment process. Our service is geared towards making one’s career move experience a desirable one while ensuring that the manpower we provide our clients are the best qualified and are able to contribute to their productivity and growth.