- Santa Rosa, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions in the company, including talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, training & organizational development, performance management, employee relations, and people retention.
- Partners with the business leaders to achieve the business objectives; Provides HR solutions to accelerate people development towards business achievements.
- Reviews, develops, and implements HR policies, processes, and programs to ensure alignment with organizational goals.
- Responsible for HR projects implementation.
- Responsible for building a strong culture to engage the people towards business strives.
- Leads, coaches, and mentors the HR team members to build professional HR competence and deliver comprehensive HR services to the business.
- Graduate of Human Resource Management, Psychology, or any other related course;
- With at least 10-years of solid work experience across all HR disciplines, such as recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, employee relations, training;
- Exposure in the automotive industry is an advantage;
- Must have excellent leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Responsible, trustworthy, and mature;
- Willing to work in Santa Rosa, Laguna
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Human Resources
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.