Corporate Finance Officer
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Participates in the discussion of and provides inputs in the development of the term sheet or in structuring of a deal or transaction.
- Provides various analytical and data driven components for the following:
- Debt financing (loan arrangement and syndication, bond issuance, private placement of debt)
- Equity financing (private placement of equity, initial public offering, other equity-related offerings)
- Financial advisory services (on mergers and acquisitions, corporate or debt rehabilitation or restructuring)
- Project finance, and other corporate finance transactions, specifically focusing on credit/ financial analyses and financial modeling and general information on the company, the company's industry, and the transaction.
- Develops and sensitizes/ manipulates financial models and/ or valuations for financing, deal structuring, and cash flow feasibility.
- Participates as necessary, in the meetings, negotiations, and discussions with clients, client's creditors, potential buyers or investors, participating lender/s, regulatory agencies, and other parties involved in the specific transaction.
- Prepares and writes project proposals for approval by and/or presentation to Top Management, Executive Committee, and the Board.
- Does regular company calls on assigned corporate clients and manages relationship with these clients with the end in view of originating or generating deals.
- Graduate of any Business-related course.
- CPA or MBA is a big advantage.
- At least 2 years of work experience in Investment Banking.
- Knowledgeable in financial analysis and modeling, financial structuring and evaluation, valuation, & securities distribution.
- With high analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be flexible, hardworking, and detail-oriented.
- Willing to work in Makati.
- Presentation Skills
- Analyzing Data
- Financial Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Modelling
- Business Administration
- Financial Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.