- Handle tax compliance matters of the company,
- Handle auditing all transactions for the year with the end goal of searching for possible tax exposures
- Provide technical know-how on day to day tax activities and reporting.
- Handle junior staff for accounting activties
- Provide recommendations about certain processes related to accounting and taxation.
- Must be a Lawyer/ Juris Doctor or a Certified Public Accountant
- Being a CPA-Lawyer is a big advantage
- Must have at least 5 years of managerial experience in taxation, specifically in Tax Compliance Review of Companies
- With a high sense of integrity and ethics
- Willing to work in Makati
- Report Writing
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- Processing Information
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Law and Government
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.