- Cibeunying Kaler, Indonesia
- Full time
We are a pool of talent filled with passionate geek supported by business professionals and social visionary. Our team draw their best of knowledge in multiple disciplines: mechanical, electrical, biology, IT, finance, business, and marketing. All hands on deck, aimed to reach one goal that is to create a better world through the best agriculture technology.
- Develop eFishery's app to connect with eFishery's IoT machine
- Work together with eFishery's product team to deliver the best user experience app for eFishery's customer
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Max. 30 years old
- Min. 1 year experience on related tasks
- Experienced in developing mobile app, proven by portfolios
- Have a strong logical thinking and powerful programming knowledge
- Able to work in a test-driven and agile environment
- Willing to be stationed in Bandung
Perks and Benefits
Grow yourself in a fast-paced environment, take lesson from high profiles in startup business, and enjoy our employee’s development program
Every action you take for the company will have impact for the future of food and agriculture industry.
Get free lunch on every working day (our homemade Kerupuk is kinda the best in the city), mingle, and make yourself feel at home from your very first day at eFishery
You can’t find it often in Indonesia where you’ll be working and learn in a team of diverse professionals from software engineer, biology scientist, financial wizard, sales superhero, to creative mechanic
ProgramStay happy with our weekly sports program, awesome field trip, and also frequent after-office jam and culinary adventure
Immerse yourself in nature as you venture Indonesia’s aquaculture landscape
- Software Testing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.