- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter last seen
- 16 hours ago
- Consumer Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 101 Prospertity corner Unity Avenue, Carmelray Industrial Park 1, Canlubang, Calamba, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s/College degree preferably Industrial Engineering or any Engineering course.
- At least 1-year experience in production planning preferably in food manufacturing set-up.
- Knowledge in Master Production Scheduling (MPS) and Capacity Requirement Planning (CRP), Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) an advantage
- Knowledgeable in SAP or other ERP systems.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Aim of Function
To ensure that production plans fulfill the customer’s requirements based on sales orders, existing plant capacity and available materials.To proactively coordinate with other areas of the supply chain to accomplish the production plan in support for the profitability of the group.
- Receives weekly sales orders through Sales Admin and matches the same to available forecasted inventory.
- Prepares monthly and weekly production plan and ensures such is achieve in accordance to the requirements of the business groups.
- Creates process orders in SAP based on the received and approved sales orders for manufacturing.
- Facilitates daily operations review (DOR) meeting and prepares monthly production adherence report.
- Identifies all possible production stoppages and coordinates with all business units concern and adjust production plan accordingly.
- Continuously communicates with Sales for various concerns regarding irregularities in the production plan and its corresponding action plans. (eg: machine break-down, capacity constraints, rejection within the production line).
- Reviews and monitors finished goods stock to ensure that inventory level is within the company stock holding policy and adjust production plan to meet target.
- Manages and coordinates execution of rush orders without incurring additional cost to the operation.
- Facilitates the replacement, reprocessing, or re-mix of any rejected finished goods.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 770 business locations in 36 countries – 740 of them in Asia – and 28,300 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 10.1 billion in 2015. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth. DKSH was founded in 1865. With strong Swiss heritage, the company has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia and is deeply rooted in communities and businesses across Asia Pacific