- Speak to business owners to understand the vision, and identify the opportunities to be prioritized and pursued.
- Collaborate with engineers and Product Owner (PO) to define features, create wireframes and system specifications, documentation and solutions.
- Demonstrate the product to clients
- Aid in requirements gathering and wireframing for feature designs.
- Support the software development team in defining and testing features.
- Develop and manage automated tests using appropriate testing tools.
- Create and maintain system documentation in the form of (but not limited to) Use Cases, User Stories, Process Flow Diagrams, etc.
- Verifies that work produced meets elicited requirements through test plan / test case development and execution
- Anticipates current and future issues and develop plans and actions to minimize the negative impact
- Develop and deliver world-class support experience
- Creates and manages testing workflows, processes, and activities
- Reviews and helps maintain quality of work of other QE team members
- Help prepare and conduct knowledge sharing sessions to the team
Has 2 - 4 years experience in Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, Software Testing or similar roles in an IT/Software industry.
Has experience in Software Testing for Agile teams
Has intermediate to advanced knowledge in Test Management
Has experience in automated testing and testing tools (e.g. Selenium Java, JMeter, Postman, etc.)
Proven ability to write detailed program specifications
Familiar with UX/UI Design
Excellent written and oral communication skills. Articulate and can convey ideas clearly
Detail-oriented, organized and demonstrated good problem solving and decision making skills.
Preferably has experience in a leadership role
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Common Goal Tower, Finance, 1780 Muntinlupa, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 2 openings