The Java Developer assumes the role of programmer and consultant, which involves designing and implementing Edusuite. Perks include working with a talented team, a remote or hybrid work arrangement, free meals, unlimited vacation leaves, regular extra-curricular and gaming activities, and most importantly, making a difference for the Philippines.
- Implements software solutions to better achieve the business value agreed on by the client.
- Implements best practices in software development such as testing, self documenting code and other practices necessary for delivering sustainable and working software.
- Be able to design software to ensure that the most suitable solutions are built
- Installs and configures software to suit the product’s requirements.
- Initiates open discussion with the team and stakeholders to get a better understanding of the product’s needs.
- Must be able to assess how to implement better software practices as the need arises.
- At least a year of relative professional experience as a Java Developer
- Fresh graduates
- Java-related certifications is a plus
- Knowledgeable in SQL
- Experience in Spring and Hibernate frameworks is a plus
- Experience in Machine Learning is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Transportation Allowances
- Machine Learning
- Information Technology
- Computer Science [Software Technology]
- Management Information Systems
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 803 Park Trade Center, 1716 Investment Drive, Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening