Software QA Engineer
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 5 months
- Recruiter responds
- 36% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Arnaiz Avenue, Makati, Philippines
Version Control (Git, SVN, HG)
Amazon Web Services
You’ll need to have:
- At least 2 years of QA or software development experience.
- Relevant experience in testing web applications/services across various devices and platforms (e.g. responsive designs on Windows, iOS and Android).
- Experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- Basic debugging skills using browser’s console to identify issues.
- Strong organizational skills---be able to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results.
Though not required, it’d be great if you also have:
- Experience in test automation.
- An understanding of Agile/Scrum development practices.
- Experience with version control systems like Git, Mercurial (Hg) and SVN.
- Knowledge in ecommerce frameworks/platforms.
We're Looking for Someone Who:
- Has a passion for the Web and software development.
- Is naturally curious and a quick learner.
- Has strong problem solving skills and pays close attention to detail.
- With a solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycles and QA methodologies.
- Can think out of the box.
- Can kick ass alone or do wonders with a team.
- Has a sense of humour with a strong work ethic.
As a Software QA Engineer, your main role is to:
- Work closely with development and business teams to understand business requirement and report on test progress, metrics, issues, and risks..
- Discover bugs within software and ensure every production release passes QA with flying colours.
- Create, document and maintain test suites, test plans, test strategies and test cases.
- Create test estimates and break project intos attainable progress goals.
- Perform Black Box, Smoke, Functional, Sanity, Regression and Acceptance testing.
- Apply manual testing and/or created automated test scripts as necessary.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- An amazing company culture that values every employee.
- Open collaborative office (not your typical cubicle farm with cramped spaces).
- Plenty of opportunities for growth, where you can define your path.
- Fully stocked kitchen.
- We are very nice people (we think anyway).
Since 2001, eCommerce Websites has helped SMEs and large multinational companies take advantage of the online shopping boom. eCommerce Websites is a very diverse, international, fun, smart, and ambitious company with offices in Melbourne and Makati City.