Branch Operations Supervisor
- Taguig, Philippines15th Floor, Unit 1801, 18th Floor, East Tower,, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Monitors daily operations to ensure a free flow process and also supervises the execution of daily tasks
- Develops and enforces policies and structure for the growth of the company
- Overseen the processing of access and other WU activities to ensure due process, accuracy and accountabilities are followed
- Ensures client data is protected from the public and secured against fraud by enforcing access rights and verification levels
- Delegates tasks to other members of the operations team
- Bachelors Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Banking, Marketing or equivalent
- Has experience handling a team or Supervisory level in a money remittance/banking industry
- Proficient in MS Excel
- With good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Vantage Financial Corporation (formerly E-Business Services Inc.)
eBusiness Services, Inc. is a financial services company with Western Union Money Transfer as its core undertaking. Aside from money transfer services, eBiz also offers ticketing services, eLoad, Bayad Center bills payment services.
eBiz is a member of Vantage Equities Inc. Group, presently operates in 150+ branches located in major cities and hubs throughout the country. The company-owned branches are complemented by a network of sub-agents that effectively enables eBiz to extend its geographic reach to over 1,400+ locations nationwide. eBiz agent partners include some of the biggest commercial banks, supermarket chains and pawnshops in the country.
We are an expanding, dynamic and highly established financial services company with international tie-ups and branches nationwide. We offer an above-average industry compensation package, continuous training and career growth opportunities to successful candidates.