- South Jakarta, Indonesia13th Floor - Suite E - Metropolitan Tower - Jl R.A Kartini Kav.14 Jakarta 12430, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Perform functional testing, end-to-end testing, performance testing, and UAT of Hadoop and code written by other members of the team.
- Proper documentation of the test cases used during QA will be important for success.
- Other important responsibilities include clear communication with team members as well as timely and thorough code reviews.
- Responsible for Hadoop development and implementation.
- Designing, developing, installing, configuring and maintain Hadoop.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Min. 3 years of Experience in Big Data area
- Preferred certified professional with Cloudera or Hortonworks
- Have experience in Data Migration
- Skill required :
- Big Data for Hadoop HDFS, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Zookeeper, Spark, MapReduce, YARN, HBase, Flume, MongoDB, Accumulo, Tez, Kafka, and Storm
- Programming Language: MapReduce, Spark
- Scripting Language: Shell Script
- Operating System: Unix/Linux
- Databases: SQL server 2008, Oracle 11/12g
- Tool: Putty, Winscp, Toad
- Required language(s): English, Indonesia
- Have good communication skill, team player attitude willingness to learn, and fast adaptation to dynamic work environment
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.