Seeking a highly motivated and energetic candidate for the position of Finance and Administration Manager ("FAM"). Well organized, flexible and enjoys the challenge of delivering on time.
Has the ability to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient. Maintains a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Good communication skills, attention to detail and integrity is critical for this position.
Your principal responsibilites will be the following:
- Manage revenue cycle (billing and collection)
- Managing accounts payable cycle
- Managing all HR functions
- Managing legal compliance function
- Supporting preparation of financial statements
- Preparation, compilation and tracking of annual budgets and operating plans
- General office administration
You will be handling a team and you are expected to perform beyond what's required to you to grow the business. You will also be part of eatgo's steering committee to create, implement, design, improve, review, revise business processes, commercial contracts, legal compliance, and any external requirement thereof. You are also expected to support other finance units accross eatigo group and assist them in their challenges, if any.
- At least 5 years experience in accounting and related field
- Graduate of Accountancy, CPA is preferrred but not required
- Have at least an Audit Senior Experience or equivalent
- Knowledge of corporate statutory and tax requirements
- Have an experience working with other functional departments
- Good computer skills/proficient in MS Office applications
- Proficiency in Netsuie will be an added advantage
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.