Senior Technical Recruiter
Eastvantage Business Solutions Inc.
- Taguig, Philippines3rd Ave, Post Proper Northside, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Eastvantage is looking for Technical Recruiters to join our team in finding the right talent and growing our global count.
The desired candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with the talent acquisition team and business partners across the company to translate business challenges and questions into solutions and drive hiring strategies, goals, processes.
- Excellent Client Management (Client building, SPOC interaction, New Requirements, Feedback, Interviews, Selections, etc)
- Work with hiring managers to identify talent gaps and develop compelling and inclusive job ads.
- Explore new recruitment channels, innovate ideas around finding & attracting top talent, give recommendations to the recruitment head and constantly improve recruiting processes.
- Monitor the job market and prepare analysis and summaries of the main job market movements and create strategies to achieve the recruitment targets in a timely manner.
- Impart hands-on training to recruiters.
- At least 4 years of specialization in recruiting for technical roles such as but not limited to Software engineers, developers, QA analysts, DevOps Engineer, Network Engineer, etc.
- Has experience in analyzing demands, targets, and run rates.
- Strategic skills in utilizing mainstream and below-the-line sourcing channels.
- Has a full understanding of various recruitment tools, ATS, reporting systems, etc. and sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and boolean search)
- Has established a network of high caliber vendors and connections to various recruitment groups and communities.
- Experience serving as an advisor and partner to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
- Proven client and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong communicator exercising a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism to accomplish objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas and summarize complex issues.
- Any certification or formal training in full-cycle recruitment is a plus.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 24th Floor Fort Legend Tower
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
About Eastvantage Business Solutions Inc.
Eastvantage provides business solutions to global companies, enabling offshore operations from its locations in the Philippines, India and Bulgaria. The management team brings a wealth of global insights and local knowledge in the areas of digital transformation, customer experience, and business support. Combining expertise with a hands-on approach to managing client relationships, Eastvantage makes outsourcing simple and seamless. Share the passion Serious but wacky. Normal but quirky. Organized yet flexible. Hard work with playtime. That’s life at Eastvantage. We promote a "Work-Life Balance" environment. It’s a place where introverts and extroverts, the left-brained and right-brained, the outgoing and the shy can all work side by side without pulling each other’s hair. That’s because we work in a highly open, flexible and collaborative zone where we can totally feel at home. We may be a team of different folks with different strokes, but we share the same passion for our work and a constant drive for excellence. And we’re lucky enough to belong to a company that empowers us and looks out for our development and well-being. Are you intelligent, creative, passionate, and crazy enough? Be a part of a cool, smart and wise team. Hurry grab the opportunity. Why join us? Working at Eastvantage is not like joining a huge organization like the navy, it's more like joining a fleet of agile ships ready to skip on to the next race, discovering new frontiers. We are not a thousand-person call center. We are not a ratlab. We are no freaky geeks (or are we?). What are we, then? Eastvantage prides itself on being an open and fair employer, always looking out for the development and well-being of its employees. We believe that our prime services require fully empowered people, world-class office amenities and the best technologies. We provide attractive salaries, insurance and benefits. We believe in continuous learning and coaching to stay ahead. We train and ensure our employees are treated fairly and with respect. Join us - we are always looking for great talents like software/system/web developers, research analysts, e-marketing gurus, and fluent communicators. Benefits We offer challenging roles in a fast-growing international team Work-life balance environment We have a no-nonsense culture and direct interaction with our clients Prime office located in Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig and Ortigas Center What are we good at? Work hard and play hard! We are not the typical BPO setup. We have a diverse culture and we nurture everyone like a family. To understand how we use and process your data, please visit www.eastvantage.com/privacy-notice and www.eastvantage.com/privacy-policy