1. Project Management
● Understand and comply with the defined and agreed Software Development Life Cycle,
Agile Scrum and CMMI standards of the organization
● Develops Project Charter and other Project Management related documents. Ensures
that the project documents are delivered and accepted by Business Sponsor.
● Oversee the completion of project tasks and monitor adherence to defined project
management standards, under the direction of a Project Manager II, or Project Director.
● Establishes and maintains appropriate and timely written communications with all project
stakeholders through effective use of project information reports, team meeting notes,
● Identifies projects risks and acknowledges when certain strategies are not effective and
implements change of plans. Communicate with the project team the issues that are
related to all aspects of the project that may affect schedules.
● Creates and implements project plan and execution and discusses this with the Project
Manager II / Technical Team Lead / Business Sponsor.
● Carries out constant project evaluation and adjustment within a specific period of time to
ensure that both internal and external factors do not suffer.
● Keep abreast of information on current PM Methodologies, Tools &
Techniques, Regulations and Market Demands.
● Enforce quality procedures and guidelines across the Software Development Life Cycle.
Contributes to the continuous improvement of the QA procedures and guidelines.
● Reviews test results and makes recommendations.
2. Customer Service
a. Satisfy project stakeholders by providing effective communication through meetings,
presentations and status report.
b. Exhibits confidence in understanding the business concerns and provides sound
business suggestions and recommendations accordingly.
a. Records activities in Atlas Logs activity tool and reports/elevates issues
to superior when needed.
b. Complies with the needed audit to ensure compliance to the procedures in CMMI.
c. Prepares and submits of needed reports.
d. Monitor the financials of the projects.
e. Monitors over-all performance of the project(s) handled and provides inputs on the
performance of the resources assigned.
a. Closely coordinates with other team members of the applications development team.
b. Facilitates effective team interaction adhering to the values of the company and
meeting the objectives.
c. Ability to flexibly adjust to help other team members to ensure continuity of providing
5. Learning and Development
a. Expand knowledge on business process and IT related information.
b. Stay abreast of current Project management process and methodologies, system
information, problems, changes and updates relevant to the team.
The candidate must have:
● Obtained a Bachelor’s or College degree in either of the following - Industrial
Engineering, Management Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
● Information Technology and/or related field.
● At least three least (3) three to (5) five working experience in project management or
service management in Infrastructure.
● Working knowledge of technical infrastructures and network systems.
● Experience working with Server, Desktop, Network and Telephony providers.
● Experience in managing Service Transition would be an advantage.
● Experience working with cloud based technologies (AWS, Azure).
● Experience working with backup technologies (Veeam, Nutanix).
● Must have a proper understanding on Software Development Life Cycle; Agile Scrum,
● Knowledge/familiarity with PM tools (JIRA, Azure).
● A competitive analytical skills and advanced communicative competence.
● Strong sense of commitment to the organization’s goals and values.
● High flexibility in shifting schedule and extended working hours