Legal Administrative Assistant
- Mandaluyong, Philippines153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Types and files basic legal documents and correspondence.
- Answers and directs phone calls.
- Maintains contact lists.
- Transcribes documents and entering data.
- Coordinates and monitors functions to ensure completion of work accurately and within established time frames.
- Provides support to other lawyers and staff as required and requested.
- Performs other Ad hoc tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experince working in a law firm as an Admin.
- 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent secretarial and organizational skills.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.