- Hands-on maintenance of rotopacker and truck loading equipment.
- Recondition equipment components and replace defective parts as necessary
- Diagnose equipment malfunction using various tools, and carry out necessary reparations, or perform maintenance work.
- Promotes safety in all maintenance activities and operations.
- Handle mechanical maintenance activities such as but not limited to welding works, bolt tightening and replacement, adjustment of packhouse equipment parts
- Make recommendations for special repair works and replacement.
- Maintain stability and performance of packhouse equipment
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/ Bar/ Professional License Exam) in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Willing to be relocated at Bulacan (borad and lodging are provided)
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- San Ildefonso, Central Luzon, Philippines
- 4 openings
About Eagle Cement Corporation
EAGLE CEMENT CORPORATION (ECC) strives to meet the strong and ever - growing demand for quality cement through product innovation and continuous plant and facility expansion. With its solid expansion strategy, Eagle Cement is poised to help meet the country’s increasing demand. Eagle Cement is now well on its way of domination, amplifying Filipino pride with a cause to serve the nation. JOIN US, AND BUILD A LIFETIME CAREER WITH US!