Responsible for the corrective and preventive maintenance of all instrumentation equipment such as field transmitters and sensors, cylinders, motorized actuators, belt scales, weighfeeders, flow control gates, and other related instruments that contribute to minimizing plant breakdowns.
Interpretation and troubleshooting of various controllers and field instruments based on schematic diagrams, wiring diagrams, and loop diagrams
Read and interpret motor control diagrams.
Know how to apply the basic applications of a programmable logic controller.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Electronics Communication, Instrumentation and Control) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Instrumentation or equivalent.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Akle, San Ildefonso, Central Luzon, Philippines
- 1 opening