- Mandaluyong, Philippines155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the overall design execution, planning and implementation, organization, monitoring of creative visual merchandising and graphic design as for ATL and BTL requirements for the brand such as collaterals, out-of-home materials and signages for modern trade, dealers/traditional Hardware and other channels
- Overall Creative Execution: In-charge of key visuals and design adaptations for marketing collaterals and coordination with the design agency/supplier for brochures, flyers, new product labels, premium items/ promotional and digital content and visual adaptation
- Support in Project Marketing/Special Project Management: Shall assist and provide support in execution and monitoring of promos/activities working closely with the Sales Team and ensure updates to the Marketing Manager of the status of each project/promo;
- Shall assist and support the Marketing Manager in any Corporate Client Promotions activity such as coordination with sales for the calendar of activities, preparation of materials needed for presentations and any special promo;
- Manage and produce the Printing and Production of materials/items to create a cohesive image and message for print and all offline communication vehicles, including but not limited to Newsletters, Events invitations, posters, postcards, etc in coordination with the different stakeholders;
- In-charge of sourcing of materials needed for merchandising, visuals and displays in coordination with the procurement/purchasing department.
- Assist in event set up for exhibitions, road shows and caravans, ingress/egress
- Shall be tasked to carry out day-to-day administrative tasks such as processing of external partners/suppliers’ cost estimates, billings up to release of payment , organizing data and information related to any marketing activity
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- With a minimum 3 years of experience as a visual merchandiser and graphic design artist from FMCG, real estate or construction. With background in Marketing
- Knowledgeable in MS Office, Photoshop, CAD, Sketch-Up, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Video Maker applications and other multimedia tools
- Must be driven, organized, with a sense of urgency and has own initiative, independent and with strong negotiation skills
- Knows how to plan, create and implement a marketing strategy
- With excellent communication skills, both oral and written and with strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel and knows how to drive
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.