- Taguig, Philippines27F Twenty-four Seven Mckinley Bldg., 24th St. corner 7th Ave. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Workforce Analyst is responsible for the smooth operational performance of areas supporting call centres, telephony and back office functions. The role will produce contact volume and workload forecasts, as well as reporting across operational performance data.
The role is also directly responsible for the delivery of efficiency and effectiveness programs with a key focus on real-time management of contact centres both inbound and outbound.
- Forecasting and simulation of call data including Call Pattern Integrity, AHT Pattern Integrity and Shrinkage Management
- Create and distribute forecasts to ensure the most effective schedules are generated across a multi-site network to meet the workload requirements of the contact centres and back office.
- Liaise with contact centre managers on a daily basis (where required with suggestions and recommendations on achieving greater productivity/quality within the business unit.
- Balance resources and leverage opportunities for improvement to ensure consistency of operations, processes, people and performance across the business.
- Establish, prepare and build all reporting requirements ensuring key elements related to forecasting, planning, scheduling, measure & control reporting are accurately reflected.
- Communicate and implement Group wide initiatives ensuring all information distributed is up to date and readily accessible e.g. people engagement action plan.
- Support the Operations Manager to keep unit costs within budget
- At least 1 - 2 years of related work experience in an enterprise BPO/contact centre environment
- Demonstrated ability to analyse multiple data sources for insights and operational triggers.
- Deep understanding of operational metrics and performance monitoring.
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- An unrelenting commitment to deliver outstanding service with external and internal customers and to drive cultural change required to deliver the Group’s vision.
- Capacity to work in a busy, commercial, competitive environment.
- Ability to meet objectives and targets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Well-versed in creating and translating raw data into useful/informative reports
- Proficient in using MS Office with an advance understanding of MS Excel including formulas/functions, Pivot Table, VLook Up, and VB/Macro, SQL Database
- Strong experience in business analysis, reporting of business data, problem identification, resolution and root cause analysis
- Must have demonstrated ability to analyse multiple data sources for insights and operational triggers
- Has a deep understanding of operational metrics and performance monitoring
- Capacity to work in a busy, commercial, competitive environment
- Attention to detail and a well ordered approach to work
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Enthusiastic, prepared to use initiative, prepared to learn and self-improve
- Takes initiative and deliver solutions
- Must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, in an early morning shift
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 27F Twenty-four Seven Mckinley Bldg., 24th St. corner 7th Ave. Bonifacio Global City
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.