Technical Writer | Full Time
- Taguig, Philippines27F Twenty-four Seven Mckinley Bldg., 24th St. corner 7th Ave. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
A Technical Writer is mainly in charge of creating content and documents which communicate complex and technical information. They develop, gather, and disseminate technical information to clients and customers by collaborating with subject matter experts. They are also responsible for ensuring that all technical content are standardized, consistent, clear, and are of quality across all types of documentation. The role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, problem-solving skills, and a strong understanding of the latest trends and practices in information technology.
- Obtain the technical content from subject matter expert and draft a new documents using current template (e.g., Technical tutorials, Integration Guide, Technical FAQS, etc.).
- Edits, standardizes, or makes changes to material prepared by other writers or team members
- Confers with Product Team, Development Team, delivery team and support team to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for our developers portal
- Update and maintain the existing documentation.
- Create and maintain the documentation process/workflow to expedite the documentation delivery.
- Ensures consistency, clarity, and quality in and across all types of documentation
- Supports Technical support team with support queries and resolutions
- Follow up on the escalated tickets and inform the client timely on the status
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related course
- Must have one to two (1-2) years work experience in analyzing business needs, performing technical, functional, and user document updates and helping with technical writing activities
- Experience in troubleshooting and in attending to customer inquiries and concerns, preferred
- Must have understanding of technical documentation and how the technical documentation is to be laid out
- Has flawless command of the English language both written and oral with a knack for sentence structure and grammar
- Works diligently to understand the target audience and understands the value of research and competitive set awareness
- Understands the importance of deadlines and plans accordingly to meet them
- The person must have high attention to detail, excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple deadlines, and must have interest in and aptitude of learning how to use new software / technologies
- Must be a team player comfortable in a collaborative environment and always eager to share and refine ideas
- Receptive to constructive feedback and understands that revision is an essential part of the creative process
- Must be willing to work in a Full Time role, Mid Shift in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 27F Twenty-four Seven Mckinley Bldg., 24th St. corner 7th Ave. Bonifacio Global City
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.