- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 15 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Jl. Timor No.6, Gondangdia, Menteng, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10350, Central Jakarta, Indonesia
- Proficient in Java, NodeJS and/or PHP with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java is an advantage.
- Working knowledge with concepts of MVC, Spring, Hibernate, and RESTful.
- Familiarity with Groovy and Grails is an advantage.
- Eye for writing clean, readable Java code.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc) is huge plus.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and Jenkins.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code to support high-volume, low-latency requirements for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
PT Dimo Pay Indonesia (formerly FLASHiZ Indonesia) builds mobile payment acceptance network, enabling users of mobile banking and mobile wallet applications to pay with their smartphone.
Focusing on user experience and technology, Dimo provides access to payment to any smartphone user, and creates a secure and simple way to pay in stores, online, in App, on delivery, and wherever transaction can occur. We envision a smarter and more connected financial industry that give equal economic opportunity access to every person.
Our Vision Empowering mobile payment across Indonesia.
Our Mission Making digital transaction as simple and secure as possible and creates access to equal economic opportunities for our users.Dimo Pay is part of Digital Money Group, a fintech arms of SMDV (Sinarmas Digital Ventures) Join us and feel the fun!