OJT for Human Resources
- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
- Responsible for sourcing and interviewing applicants.
- Will conduct testing for possible applicants.
- Responsible for collating and checking requirements of newly hired employees.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- #56 Mayor Ignacio Santos Diaz St., San Martin De Porres Cubao Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.