Customer Service Specialist
- Parañaque, Philippines4th Flr. CBW Bldg. 888 Delbros Avenue, Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Creates and maintains a master file of customer issues (i.e. request for repair, complaints, etc.) with specifics on the client making the request, date the request was received, nature of request/complaint, and other important details.
- Immediately communicates the customer’s complaints to the team/s or team member/s concerned (including but not limited to Ops Team, Sales Team, AEs, etc.)
- Ensures that customer issues are resolved by the concerned team/s
- Monitors all online postings of items and chassis being sold, and refers to Account Executive all interested clients.
- Monitors and updates tracker based on real time.
- Coordinates with Asset Management Team in checking and monitoring availability of item being ordered, and requests release of items ordered.
- A graduate of any 4-year related course.
- With at least 2 years of work related experience
- Good oral and written communication skills; comfortable speaking with clients
- Organized and detail oriented
- Customer Oriented
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.