199 - Software Engineer
- Kota Jakarta Barat, IndonesiaJl. Srengseng Raya No.11a, RT.2/RW.8, Srengseng, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta BaratDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Work cross-functionally with product designers and other product engineers.
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle: designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining, monitoring and improving software.
- Scale, maintain, and monitor our codebase using best possible practices and implementations.
- Write clean, maintainable and high-performance code.
- Create Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) with clarity on objective and execution details on product goals.
- Control key metrics to ensure that products are on track to reach their goals.
- Ensure project implementation is completed on time.
- Present and communicate project release.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university.
- 1 year of experience with track record delivering front-end and back-end products
- Excellent understanding of architectural patterns of a large, high-scale backend application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Experience with Python and React.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment or a startup.
- Algorithm and Data Structure
- Python (Django)
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skill
- Communication Skill
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11a, RT.2/RW.8, Srengseng, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.