- Conceptualize, manage, direct, and produce in-house video in any event.
- Knowledge of lighting, shooting and audio recording in order to capture and tell a compelling story.
- Ensure visual, audio, and graphic element standards are maintained across video portfolio.
- Get involve in editing process to make the several moment that you capture into an awesome video.
- Maintains equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
- Completes trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Implement new, innovative ideas and technique.
- Min. 2 years experience in video, video editing, 2D and 3D motion graphics, or related.
- Expert skill level in video editing/graphics software (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite)
- Have a good eye for detail and beauty.
- Creative and innovative thinking skills.
- Must demonstrate and possess an understanding of storytelling, design, and editorial processes, as well as the ability to integrate them all with high production value.
- Have knowledge & skills in the online video platforms (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram)
- Proven ability to self-start and self-direct, and also to work collaboratively.
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
- A passion for home & living. That’s probably obvious, but it really is important.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Commercial Videos
- Video Compression
- Video Editing
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11A, Jakarta Barat 11630, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.