Head of Social Media
- South Jakarta, Indonesia2nd floor, Jl. Senayan No. 67, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- As the head of social media team, you are responsible to oversee and manage the whole social media team daily activities, this include strategy, daily operation as well as reporting.
- Head of social media, when needed, will need to work side by side with content strategist to ensure any social media strategy from Contendr is at the highest quality and relevant to the client’s needs
- Responsible in ensuring all social media content/report produced is on brief, complete and of the highest quality
- Head of social media is responsible in transferring the knowledge and concept from a project to each of the team involve
- 2 years experience in a similar position
- Have experiencing leading a team handling social media projects for global brands
- Fluent in English writing and speaking is a must
- Ability to present your strategy and sell your solutions to ideas stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Familiar with social media strategy, content calendar as well as copy writing
- Strong analytical and planning skills; including deep understanding of social media analytics and listening tools
- Up-to-date with the latest content marketing as well as social media trend
- Creativity in concepting interaction concepts and models
- Ability to collaborate extensively and play nicely with other team members
- Able to adapt approach and process to fit project goals, timelines and other parameters
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude, and a thirst to expand knowledge and abilities
- Especially with experience in “Above the Line” concept
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.