As a Travel Consultant, you will work closely with the Team Leader in offering advice to prospective clients, both individual and group, to plan their trip itineraries, destinations and make travel arrangements from lodging, transportation as well as tour packages.
- Arrange travel for business and vacation clients by determining their needs and preferences such as costs, schedules and giving details on required documents such as passports and visas.
- Plan and arrange tour packages, excursions and day trips.
- Book reservations for airlines, hotels, car rentals, and special events such as tours and excursions.
- Make alternative booking arrangements if changes arise before or during the trip.
- Go the extra mile to interact with the clients as well as your colleagues in delivering quality service to the company.
- Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment.
As an ideal candidate, you must:
- Be passionate about travel, adventurous and excited to various tourist destinations.
- Have a great attention to detail with high level of analytical skills.
- Be able to manage time properly, a multi-tasker who have the initiative and drive to learn more.
- Feel comfortable with finding better ways to do things and be able to track everything you do.
- Be able to persuade and coordinate with various travel suppliers and partners to be able to get the best deals for our clients.
- Feel comfortable in writing and speaking the English language.
- Be a computer savvy, well-versed in Microsoft Office, GDS system and familiar with various project management tools (i.e. Asana & Slack).
- A graduate of any 4-year course, preferably in Tourism, Travel, and Leisure or its equivalent. An advantage if you are well traveled and has been out of the country numerous times.
- Must love all facets of traveling.
- Have at least 2 years relevant working experience in booking and ticketing with knowledge in GDS system.
- Willing to work in Makati area and night shifts or shifting schedules.
- Willing to work immediately as the position is urgent.
- 2 full-time positions available.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Organizing and Planning
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 483 Quezon Boulevard , Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Executive Search & HR Consultancy
- 2 openings