The Microenterprise Field Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of microenterprise projects in designated communities. The role will require working directly with community members and partner organizations.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with local stakeholders and partner organizations
- Identifying and recruiting microentrepreneurs to participate in the program
- Providing training and technical assistance to microentrepreneurs
- Collecting and analyzing program data and preparing reports
- Managing program budget and expenses
- Collaborating with other team members to ensure program goals are met
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree and experience in community development, microenterprise development, or a related field, and a strong understanding of microenterprise models and approaches. They should have strong communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently and in a team environment, and proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software. Experience working with low-income or marginalized communities is also essential.
This role requires excellent project management skills, attention to detail, and a deep commitment to social impact. If you are passionate about microenterprise development and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we encourage you to apply.
- Experience in community development, microenterprise development, or a related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with diverse communities
- Experience supervising others
- Understanding of microenterprise models and approaches
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software
- Fluent command of Bahasa Indonesia (to communicate with locals)
- Fluent command of English (to communicate with management in the US)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home