Reservation and Ticketing Agent
Genting Phils. Holdings LTD
- Pasay, PhilippinesNAIA Terminal 3 Departure Area Ramp, Pasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 14,000.00 - PHP 15,000.00 / monthPHP140001500014000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Handle all incoming call inquiries, complaints, and ad-hoc request from customers, this includes processing of booking, amendment, and cancellation received via telephone and fax.
- Effectively manage customer interaction, identify needs, and offer a solution.
- Follow up on the feedback and escalation within internal department and customers.
- Escalate unsolved issue to the Team Leader.
- Feedback customers' comments to Team Leader for service improvement.
- Function as support on disaster recovery for other centers.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Finished at least 2 years in College.
- Excellent English communication skills, both listening, verbal, and written.
- Good customer service skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Good working attitude and a good team player.
- Flexible and diplomatic in handling customer complaint issues.
- Willing to work on shifting schedules, night shifts, and on Public Holidays.
- Filipino citizen or hold relevant residence status.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Hospitality Management [Tourism]
- Business Administration [Business Management]
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Completed associate's degree
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 50 openings
About Genting Phils. Holdings LTD
Genting Hong Kong is a leading global leisure, entertainment, and hospitality corporation committed to continue to grow strongly as a leading Asian multinational corporation.
With businesses in cruise line and leisure and entertainment.