- Taguig, PhilippinesUnit 1808 The Trade and Financial Tower, 7th Avenue corner 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Sorts and distributes incoming mails and prepares / organizes all outgoing mails and deliveries for courier services, if any.
- Constantly monitors people traffic going to and from the lobby / reception area.
- Issues / secures visitor & gate passes, if needed, for all incoming and outgoing official business materials.
- Photocopies, collates and files official documents.
- Maintains assigned equipment/s and immediately reports any malfunctions, if any.
- Manages the schedules of the meeting room’s usage and upon directions, sets this up with the necessary correspondence, documents, writing materials, equipment, and other necessities.
- Informs the concerned employees upon the availability of the meeting room with regards to the scheduled meeting.
- Provides administrative support to the immediate superior with regards to assigned tasks, including but not limited to,
- updating the company database, scheduling and follow-up of official business appointments.
- Maintains and organizes all MFT and other reading materials.
- Facilitates and coordinates booking of all collaterals through FAST TRACK.
- Monitors office supplies flow of Admin Department and requests monthly supplies from Purchasing Department
CUSTOMER SERVICE RELATED FUNCTIONS
- Greets visitors appropriately and always with a smile.
- Determines the needs of any or all visitors in a professional manner.
- Maintains the visitor registration sheet.
- Offers refreshments to highly regarded visitors all the time.
- Advises the employee involved of the visitor’s presence prior to leading the visitor to the concerned employee or board room.
- Makes sure that an alternate is manning his/her area in certain cases in relation to absences or tardiness.
- Answers and addresses all incoming phone calls in a timely and polite manner and makes sure that the purpose of the call was sought prior to transferring the phone call to the concerned employee, without disclosing unwarranted information about the Company.
- Receives and delivers messages with complete accuracy.
- Presents an image of professionalism from both verbal & non-verbal manners, and within the lobby / reception area.
- Knowledgeable on administrative and clerical protocols and procedures.
- Pleasing personality, well-groomed and projects good business etiquettes.
- Good communication skills.
- Client-service oriented.
- Knowledge on basic computer operating systems, i.e., Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 1808 The Trade and Financial Tower, 7th Avenue corner 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Financial Holdings Company
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.