Senior | Associate Director
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 25 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 days
- Recruiter responds
- 5% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 15 days ago
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 23rd Floor Tower 2 The Enterprise Center, Makati, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Public Accountant;
- At least 4-years of work experience in Audit and Commerical industry;
- Has exposure in preparing financial reports and sales and margin forecasts;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Keen to details and fast learner;
- Willing to extend beyond the immediate demands of the assignment.
- Prepare sales and margin forecasts.
- Reconcile sales and margin actuals to budgets, forecasts, and last year’s.
- Prepare financial report.
- Provide sales and margin report for each customer, category and manager.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Post prepayments and accruals needed.
- Prepare manual journal adjustments as needed.
- Update payroll forecasts with actuals.
- Prepare payroll journals.
- Analyze and prepare Profit and Loss Statement and Cash Flows.
- Consolidate financial reports of two entities.
- Consolidate reports into a financial pack needed for board meeting.
- Monitor the team’s utilization for efficiency.
- Liaise all client’s concerns with the team.
- Suggest or help with the process improvement to CFO/Management Accountant.
- Analyze variances across certain general ledger accounts.
- Prepare schedules for balance sheet accounts.
- Understand certain reports needed for management reporting.
- Submit aged debtors’ and creditors’ report.
- Review and analyze monthly financial reports.
- Review and check inventory reports.
- Communicate any significant findings on monthly reports to CFO/Management Accountant.
- Ensure all deliverables are met before or on deadline.
- All others as advised by CFO/Management Accountant.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
D&V Philippines is a modern outsourcing firm that specializes in providing professional finance and accounting services to businesses in the US, Australia, Europe and Asia. Our company takes great pride in our wide suite of finance and accounting services outsourcing, ranging from back-office support to partial or comprehensive financial control and virtual CFO services. At D&V, we recruit and retain CPAs to handle critical business numbers. We further use modern technologies such as cloud accounting services to push our clients' business to its full potentials. As an advocate of real-time financial accounting, D&V has a dedicated team that focuses on the use of various accounting software such as Xero, QuickBooks, and MYOB, among others.