- San Juan, Philippines
- Full time
- Lays out, builds, tests, troubleshoots, repairs and modifies developmental and production electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems, such as computer equipment, missile control instrumentation, electron tubes, test equipment, and machine tool numerical controls, applying principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, engineering mathematics, electronic and electrical testing, and physics: Discusses layout and assembly procedures and problems with Electronics Engineer and draws sketches to clarify design details and functional criteria of electronic units.
- Assembles experimental circuitry or complete prototype model according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronic systems and components.
- Recommends changes in circuitry or installation specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance.
- Sets up standard test apparatus or devises test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional, operational, environmental, and life tests to evaluate performance and reliability of prototype or production model.
- Analyzes and interprets test data.
- Adjust, calibrates, aligns, and modifies circuitry and components and records effects on unit performance.
- Writes technical reports and develops charts, graphs, and schematics to describe and illustrate system's operating characteristics, malfunctions, deviations from design specifications, and functional limitations for consideration by engineers in broader determinations affecting system design and laboratory procedures.
- May operate bench lathes, drills, or other machine tools to fabricate parts, such as coils, terminal boards, and chassis.
- May instruct and supervise other technical personnel.
- May be designated according to specialization in electronic applications as Computer-Laboratory Technician; Development-Instrumentation Technician; Electronic-Communications Technician; Electronics Technician, Nuclear Reactor; Experimental Electronics Developer; Systems-Testing-Laboratory Technician.
- 2-year Technical degree, accredited apprenticeship program, or equivalent;
- A thorough knowledge of electrical, electronic components, and equipment;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Office Address
- 74 A Valenzuela Street, Brgy. Batis, San Juan City, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- System Integrator and Service Provider for Security, Surveillance and Auxiliary Systems
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.